Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Carnival's Coming!


I know it's shocking... two posts in one day, but I'm SO excited! My dearest friend Miss AnnaMaria Isabella sent me the first finalized image from our 2009 New Champagne Rooms Pin-Up Calendar and I just have to share! Isn't she darling? The theme this year, as you may have guessed already, is a travelling carnival.
We've taken our burlesque carnival act on the road before and performed at Flashman's, a 1920's style opium den and night club. It was a great success and we thought it would be a fun theme for the calendar this year.

2 comments:

Ceejay Writer said...

Speaking of Flashman's. I've heard that place mentioned so frequently, I really need to search them out and go see what's so nifty about the place! Lemme add that to my to-do lit!

Ahnyanka Delphin said...

Flashman's is a fabulous place, and the owner, Martin Ren, is a great fellow. I wish I could go there more often, but saddly most of their events are based on a European timeframe, so I don't get to.