Thursday, January 15, 2009

16 Things About Me (or, You've Been Tagged)

Ok.... the holidays are over and I need to get my tush back in gear and do some posting, eh? *winks* I've been tagged by Bettye! It's my first time so treat me gently and here goes...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. I live to laugh... and luckily an easily amused so it works out well!

2. Am saddly addicted to Diet Coke.

3. Sometimes I have a hard time saying "no" when it comes to work. Or letting people know when I have too much on my plate. I tend to smile, nod, and take on more than I can accomplish.

4. I feel like the luckiest person in the world because I found the love of my life who puts up with me despite everything.

5. Always wanted to be a bellydancer because of the cool costumes.

6. Worked for the Rennaissance Festivals for 10 years selling wares and being a saucy wench.

7. I seem base alot of my life around when my godson was 3 yrs old. Apparently that was a good year because I always catch myself saying, "Well, let's see... Andy was 3..." (He's now 17)

8. Almost burst into tears today with joy when my 2 year old daughter looked at me with a very serious expression and said, "Momma, I just love playing with you."

9. Talk about my 2 year old daughter way too much.

10. Thought of something really cool to jot down 10 minutes ago and promptly forgot. *sighs*

11. I used to have panic dreams that I would forget to wear my costume to a sci-fi/fantasy convention. (Yes, I am that much of a geek)

12. Spent most of the day today in the closet. Of course that's because our paper cutter is in the closet and I spent most of the day hacking pieces of paper into little shreds.

13. Was a terribly unsuccessful "goth" in highschool because I was too happy. I think my perpetual giggles annoyed the "cool" goth kids. Still love the music though!

14. I met my husband in a bar. I know that lots of people try to meet folks there, but I don't know many successful relationships that started that way!

15. I love to read cheesy romance novels. They're tacky, tawdry and great fun!

16. I think that friends are family and the cornerstone of life. Thank you to my dear friends for being part of mine.

There we go! Now for the sad part, I don't think I know enough bloggers to tag! Doh... So I guess, if you actually read this... Woot! You're tagged. *giggles*

4 comments:

Ceejay Writer said...

Doh! #3 resonates with me! Which means I'll probably break down and do this sometime too, since I read it and you said that means I was tagged..... can't say no! can't say no!

Ahnyanka Delphin said...

*bursts out laughing* You were the only one I could think of to name, my dear... and I didn't want to single you out. *winks at Ceejay*

Writ of Hocus Pocus said...

*grins* I am glad you did it! Thanks!

And Ceejay, you hafto do it now.

Ceejay Writer said...

*laughs* All right, all right you two!