Friday, January 16, 2009

A Deserted Island...


Alright, this is for Katiri! In the past we've had some really great conversations about music. Both in SL and out, she's one of my favorite music aficionados. On her profile in SL she basically states that if you want to talk to her, send her a list of the 30 songs you couldn't live without on a desert island.


I finally decided that I'd try to write mine down, though I have a feeling that it will change on occasion! It took me 2 months to finish, but here it is! (I think...)



1. Green and the Grey - New Model Army
2. Good Day - Dresden Dolls
3. Tupelo Honey – Van Morrison
4. Faded Flowers - Shriekback
5. Spirit in the Sky - Dr. and the Medics
6. Lucky Ones - Bif Naked
7. Marlene Dietrich’s Favorite Poem - Peter Murphy
8. The Highwayman - Loreena McKinnet
9. Muscoviet Mosquito - Clan of Xymox
10. Hallelujah – Leonard Cohen
11. She’s in Parties - Bauhaus
12. Tear you Apart - She Wants Revenge
13. Carmina Burana - Carl Orff
14. I Will Follow You into the Dark - Deathcab for Cutie
15. People Who Died - Jim Carroll
16. (I’ll Love You) Till the End of the World - Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds
17. Calling All Angels - Jane Sibbery
18. Ant Music - Adam and the Ants
19. The Promise - When in Rome
20. Young Pilgrims - The Shins
21. And I – Wolfsheim
22. If You Were Here – Thompson Twins
23. Smile Like You Mean it – The Killers
24. Spinning Me Around – Modern English
25. King Volcano - Bauhaus
26. Stand and Deliver – Adam and the Ants
27. A Nervous Tick Motion of the Head to the Left – Andrew Bird
28. Sour Times – Portishead
29. Then She Did - Janes Addiction
30. Landslide – Smashing Pumpkins

No comments: